13/10/2011

Sick as a Dog

Epic apologises to you all, the handful of people who read this blog. I am currently ridiculously ill and am struggling to get all my work that I have backed up done. I know I have been lax on this blog for a couple of weeks and I am sorry about that. Having just entered my third year of university and finding a bit more complication in my life, I am trying to find a balance to do this blog, work and pass my degree. Don't worry. I am not quitting, I am gathering resources and soon I'll be back to writing articles, reviews and more.

On that note though, Film News Round Up may be postponed til tomorrow or next week. This is because of me being ill. Unless I kick myself up the jacksy and you'll get it later tonight.

Who knows?

Anyway, I am really sorry about this.

Thank you
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment