24/07/2011

Apologies About Comic Con

 This weekend San Diego played host to America's annual Comic Con and the city was plagued with hundreds of thousands of fans waiting to get a sneak peak of the latest films to be outed. Stars from the likes of the Twilight Saga to the brand new The Amazing Super-Man cast attended and films such as Snow White and The Huntsmen, Charlies Angels and The Darkest Hour all premiered trailers or sneak peaks for the thousands of nerds.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Though much film news was released over the weekend including rumors of Rhys Ifans staring in Bond to the revealing of a fourth Jurassic Park, I feel that because I wasn't there to experience it, I can't safely report news that millions of people who were there can. Also, I am sure it is something that you need to be there for and as this site is relatively new, a trip to America is far far out of my budget.

So instead of looking more of a fool than I do for not being there, I'll give you some great websites if you want to find out more and I'll blog the best I can about film news coming out this year unto the next year as I receive it.

News can be found here and here

I'm sorry about this mess.

TTFN
Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment