14/07/2011

Film News: The Dark Knight Rises


My spies at Greenwich University (and by spies, I mean fellow students) have reported that filming is beginning on the campus for the new Batman movie; The Dark Knight Rises.

Though there are no reports of any actors arriving yet; the film is set to have Christian Bale reprise his role as Batman/Bruce Wayne and new faces such as Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Director Christopher Nolan's favs) star as Bane and John Blake. The film is also set to feature Selina Kyle otherwise known as Cat Woman played by Anne Hathaway

A new poster and a still of Bane have been revealed and Harry Potter fans were treated to a sneak peek trailer at a late night showing of Deathly Hallows. 

Naturally, fans are excited. And looking at this, the movie is not going to disappoint.


TTFN
Cookie
(picture by Ben Blyth)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this Batman film, seems like Greenwich uni is a popular choice for movie sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is going to be good!! And it makes me happy that I actually attened Greenwich Uni

    ReplyDelete