29/07/2011

Film News: The Avengers



You know, I think I am being spoiled a bit over recent weeks with all this superhero m'larky and I'm like a kid at Christmas with the brand new Avengers teaser that has just hit the screens courtesy of Captain America..



Don't know a bit about The Avengers? Ok, I'll tell you and I dont mean that series with the guy in the bowler hat, no no, I'm talking about Marvel's answer to the Justice League;  a collection of kick-ass heroes as they battle with S.H.E.I.L.D to save the universe against a bunch of bad ass super-villians. With heroes such as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Loki and Nick Fury in the collection the new film (released next year) is set to be amazing (that paragraph was really hard to right with out fist pumping and swearing out of joy.)

Before I show you this clip, I'll let you know, if you haven't seen Captain America yet it gives away the ending (as it follows on from it.) So you have been warned, don't watch if you dont want to know.

Ok.
Enjoy.


HELL YEAH!

TTFN

Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment