26/07/2011

Film News: Ghost Rider 2



Exciting news, pictures of the much anticipated Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance has hit the internet and magazines and fans are clawing there way to get a sneak peak at them.. 


The story follows Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage) who exiled himself to Europe because of a tad little problem of turning all flame-y. Of course, keeping your head down low doesn't last long for Blaze as he is called upon to stop the Devil from completing a ritual that will make give him a complete human form. Blaze must release his fury to stop these events from happening. 

The brill- I mean, the wonde- I-. Okay I can't keep it up, I am trying to write a non biased blog about a Nicolas Cage film but the whole of my body is screaming no. Because despite the fact that the original Ghost Rider film was beyond the levels of terrible and created a whole new genre of awfulness, producers and Cage thought it a perfect franchise to flog. So now next year, somewhere between The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises, we have Ghost Rider: Spirit OF Vengeance sliced in. Perhaps, Hollywood wanted a break to the monotony of awesome movies.

Who knows? 

All I do know is that this is the worst news to hit my years since the style of "remake" was invented. 
TTFN
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment