10/08/2011

Intermission

Hi guys,

I am taking a necessary day off me thinks (a more, less, worried about rioting day off) to re-focus my writing energies an articles and reviews. While I'll still be blogging Film News, it will take a different format. So instead of separate news pieces, at the end of every day it will be a whole blog about the news of the day. The articles staying the same are Film Releases This Week (Thursdays/Fridays) and Box Office News (Mondays) The rest will be articles and reviews.

This will come into affect tomorrow 

Incidentally though, I have a couple of articles that need opinions; 

The Best Comic Book Adaptions
Rape Portrayed In Media
The Best Musical Moments Of All Time. 
The Best Sequels Of All Time 

Please email suggestions to cookiesnscreen@hotmail.co.uk

Take care guys.

TTFN
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment